August 13 & 14
by scheduled time only
Invitation Only Callbacks
This show is open to those in 2nd Grade – College students
– One 16 bar Pop Song or Upbeat Musical Theatre song
(we may ask for a second song, please be prepared)
– Do NOT sing a song from Descendants!
– Plan to audition Thursday or Friday, but not both
– Bring a headshot or a recent picture of yourself (Not required, encouraged)
– Bring resume (if you have one, not required)
– Dress to impress, no athletic wear if possible
– No dancing will happen at the first audition
– This show is for those in 2nd Grade through College Students!
– Arrive early to check in!
At callbacks, a short dance will be taught and performed in groups. As well as singing music from the show which will be given at auditions.
– You must sign up for an assigned time slot when you register for auditions
– Each time slot will consist of 10 auditionees
– When you arrive for auditions at your assigned check-in time you must do the following
1. Wear a mask at all times during check-in
2. Have your temperature taken and a brief health screening
3. After check-in, please wait in your car or outside in the seating provided until you receive a text to enter the building
– Only 10 students will be allowed in the building at a time, for children under the age of 12 – a parent may accompany the student. Parents must comply will all of The PACT’s protocols.
– Cleaning and Sanitizing will happen between every group
– Masks must be worn in the building at all times, except when auditioning in the audition room
– Invitation only callbacks will happen on August 16 throughout the day
– Everything above applies to the callbacks, however, groups will be assigned by last name and a schedule will be sent out in your callback packet
– Specific information and callback location information will be sent in your callback packet on the audition day
Rehearsals generally will be Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday and will include Saturday mornings from 10am-3pm. Generally, rehearsals will be from 5:30pm-7:30pm on weeknights and weekends may vary. Some rehearsals may go until 8pm/8:30 pm closer to the show.
Rehearsal attendance is mandatory. All conflicts must be presented during your auditions. We take all conflicts into consideration when casting as we want the strongest show possible!
The PACT will host an audition/callback workshop series for Descendants!
The workshops will be on the following days:
This workshop will be great prep for those auditioning, or for those who would like to refine skills. At this workshop, students will learn the audition & callback dance prior to auditions & callbacks. As well as going over what to expect at auditions and callbacks. Tips & Tricks will be shared from the directorial staff of Descendants.
Only 15 students will be allowed in each session. Once you register, please look for an email regarding health and safety protocols and guidelines for the workshop.
This workshop will costs $20 per student participating.